This free full-day programme for bi people will give you the chance to explore and celebrate your identity and feel empowered by others in your community.
If you’re looking to grow your community and think about what being bi means to you we’d love you to join us and 40 other bi people in London in June or Leeds in September.
We’ll also discuss how we can stand in solidarity with other members of our community and take care of ourselves and others.
This programme is kindly supported by the UPS Foundation.
Through a full day of workshops, speakers and activities you will:
- Hear from inspiring speakers about their identity and experiences.
- Celebrate your identity and other members of your community.
- Consider what being bi means to you.
- Explore your journey as a bi person and what shared experiences you have with others.
- Understand what solidarity within bi communities can look like and why it’s important.
- Develop strategies for practicing self and community care.
- Strengthen your ties to the bi community by connecting with other bi people.
You can find full details of the programme on the Stonewall Website