Consortium hosts the largest network of LGBT+ Voluntary and Community Groups, Networks, Organisations and Projects in the UK!
And if you are a corporate organisation wishing to get involved, please visit our Corporate Supporters' Network page for more information.
We have two types of Membership available, depending on the level of LGBT+ specific work your organisation delivers.
Check them out below and see if your organisation would be eligible to join Consortium. If you are unsure which Membership type to apply for, please get in touch before you start your application.
Full Membership is open to any non-profit LGBT+ group or organisation, including specific LGBT+ projects that are part of a larger non-profit organisation.
There are a wide range of Benefits available to Full Members:
- Access to our Resources Library.
- Access to a range of specialist and thematic Networks.
- Access to free training days and conferences.
- 1:1 support from our skilled and knowledgeable Engagement Team.
- Monthly e-bulletin with news from Consortium and our Members across the UK.
- Your LGBT+ group's own listing in our popular Members Directory.
- Access to our LGBT+ Funder Finder - a growing directory of LGBT+ friendly funders.
- Discounted Insurance for your group or event.
- Free promotion for your LGBT+ group's, paid and voluntary opportunities and events.
- Full vote at Consortium AGM.
LGBT+ groups and organisations with an income of under £10,000 a year can access a fully subsidised Membership.
For LGBT+ groups and organisations with an income above that, there is a sliding scale of fees that you can find further down this page.
Associate Membership is open to any non-LGBT+ specific voluntary and community organisation that supports the aims and values of Consortium; through targeted LGBT+ projects or services.
There are a wide range of Benefits available to Associate Members:
- Monthly ebulletin with news from Consortium and our Members across the UK
- Create your own entry in our popular Members Directory
- Access a range of resources, research and practical guides to running your group
- Access to LGBT Funder Finder: a growing directory of LGBT+ friendly funders
- Discounted Insurance for your group or organisation
- Free promotion for your LGBT+ Groups, paid and voluntary opportunities and events
There is a sliding scale of fees for Associate Members, which you can find further down this page.
There is a sliding scale of Membership fees, which are based on your organisation's annual income. Many of our Members have an income below the level at which a fee is payable.
|Annual Income Level|
|Membership Type||Under £10k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k||Up to £250k||Up to £500k||Up to £1m||Above £1m|
|Full Membership||No cost||£25||£50||£75||£100||£150||£200|
If you have any accessibility needs and would like support to complete your application, please get in touch
All new members are invited by email to attend a brief online welcome meeting and we strongly encourage groups to book in order to learn how to get the most out of the membership.