Lesbian, Bisexual and Trans Women’s Health Week
The aim of LBT Women’s Health Week is to raise awareness about lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer women’s health inequalities, to make it easier for service providers to empower service users and for communities to support LGBTQ women.
The week is also an opportunity to celebrate, highlight, and learn from the work of groups and services which provide dedicated support to the women in our communities.
#LBTWomensHealth20 (9th-13th March), will include:
- supporting LGBT and other VCSE organisations to put on events and activities during the week,
- working with partners to plan webinars and learning sessions,
- opportunities to bring together the people working at all levels to improve LGBTQ women’s health to network and celebrate with each other,
- subject experts presenting a twitter Q&A, and
- working with sector and media partners to get wide coverage of the week and the health issues we’ll be highlighting.
If any of the above interests you, please get in touch with Laura Clarke
We ran a webinar to pre-launch LBT Women’s Health Week 2020 on Monday January 20th 2020 from 12 til 1.30pm. To view the webinar and slides, click here.