We all know that the lack of safe churches and places of worship has had a significant, negative and sometimes tragic impact on members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender community, as well as on their families and friends.
Although the long-standing debates and conversations about how to read the Bible and other sacred texts, in relation to the LGBT community continue, every place of worship wants to provide sanctuary – safety – for all; especially to those who have experienced hurt, rejection or marginalisation.
Join our free on-line conference designed to equip faith leaders and others to do just that – to create a safe welcome and pastoral support for all regardless of their gender, orientation, or cultural heritage.
- What does good pastoral care look like?
- How do we create sanctuary for all?
- Understanding statutory guidance and the law
- Safeguarding, the promotion of welfare, and the nine protected characteristics
- How do we embed safe practice in our congregations?
Free tickets for the online event at: https://bit.ly/creatingsanctuary
If you would like further information, please contact Dave Moreton at: email@example.com