Community News

Building Safe Choices – Older LGBT+ Housing Survey

If you are over 50, live in London and identify as LGBT+ we would love to hear from you! Tonic Living, Opening Doors London and…

How Do I Tell My Kids?

‘How do I tell my kids?’ is a question we at FFLAG have been asked so many times by lesbian, gay, bi and trans people….

LGBT Community United For Trans Equality

Seventy-two LGBT organisations from all over Scotland have today [Sun Jan 26th] united to emphasise their support for trans equality in an open letter to…

Writing Competition

IARS is organising a writing competition as part of the Community Outreach to contribute to the intellectual outputs of the Youth Empowerment and Innovation Project…

Happy Queermas

Stonewall Housing is the UK’s oldest LGBT+ specific housing support and advice service. They help over 1000 LGBT+ people a year access safer homes and…

Equality Organisations welcome Scottish Government draft bill to reform the Gender Recognition Act

Leading LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex) organisations in Scotland have welcomed the Scottish Government’s draft Gender Recognition Reform (Scotland) Bill, published today. The…

Skip to content