Community News

LGBT Hero launches Don’t Lose Your Vote campaign

From this year, the law around voting in UK parliamentary elections, local elections, and the elections for Mayor of London and London Assembly are changing….

Hospice UK Report – “I Just Want to be Me”

A new report “I Just Want to be Me” Trans and Gender Diverse Communities Access to and Experiences of Palliative and End of Life Care,…

Chase Pride set to honour transgender teen Brianna Ghey

Chase Pride 2023 will pay tribute to Brianna Ghey, the transgender teenager who was fatally stabbed. Festival founder Kathryn Downs revealed Brianna’s memory will be…

elop is proud to announce that the Foundation Certificate in LGBT+ Affirmative Counselling is now a National Counselling Society quality checked course

This unique course is the only LGBT+ Affirmative Counselling training that is taught in a Queer environment. Delivered through a mix of online and in-person…

Galop launches the UK’s first LGBT+ Rape and Sexual Abuse Helpline

Galop is launching the UK’s first ever dedicated helpline to support LGBT+ victims and survivors of sexual violence and abuse. New research from Galop shows…

National Student Pride, 10-12 February – Including the UK’s Largest LGBTQ+ Careers Fair!

The UK’s LARGEST LGBTQ+ student event is heading to London, on Friday 10th – Sunday 12th February, at the University of Westminster, Marylebone! We would love it if…

Skip to content