Community News

National Church Invests in LGBT+ Charity

A CHARITY which affirms and empowers lesbian, gay, bi and trans (LGBT) people to build communities hosted by welcoming and understanding churches has received a…

LGBT+ organisations’ concern as two SNP candidates have not confirmed they would continue with government equality commitments

National LGBT+ organisations in Scotland have expressed deep concern that two out of three of the candidates for SNP leadership have not confirmed that they…

Weymouth Gay Group celebrates 15 years!

So, what do you do if you move into a town and feel like you are the “Only Gay in the village?” This was the…

National LGBT+ organisations call on the FM candidates to continue with commitments to LGBT+ equality

National LGBT+ organisations in Scotland (Equality Network, Scottish Trans, LEAP Sports Scotland, LGBT Youth Scotland, Stonewall Scotland and LGBT Health and Wellbeing) have written today…

LGBT Hero launches Don’t Lose Your Vote campaign

From this year, the law around voting in UK parliamentary elections, local elections, and the elections for Mayor of London and London Assembly are changing….

Hospice UK Report – “I Just Want to be Me”

A new report “I Just Want to be Me” Trans and Gender Diverse Communities Access to and Experiences of Palliative and End of Life Care,…

Skip to content