We are a national specialist infrastructure and Membership organisation. We focus on the development and support of LGBT groups, organisations and projects so they can deliver direct services and campaign for individual rights.
Here's how we work to build a stronger LGBT third sector:
Membership & Engagement: Support and benefit our Members to thrive and grow
Voice & Communication: Listen and consult with our Members and ensure their voices are heard
Collaboration and Networks: Lead the sector in sustainable ways of working
In our programme of activities we:
- consult on key issues with our Members and give feedback to policy makers and stakeholders
- advocate for our Members’ concerns and issues - around funding, capacity and local engagement - with policy makers
- help develop our Members through training and guidance
- create resources to help Members grow their organisations
- promote the existence and value of LGBT groups and organisations
The Consortium is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee.