Warwickshire Pride is an award winning LGBT+ charity (Charity number: 1162449) that aims to ensure that all people feel valued and included in society regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. The main charitable objective of Warwickshire Pride are to preserve and protect the physical and mental health of LGBT+ people in Warwickshire. To achieve the aim of the charity, Warwickshire Pride campaigns for the voice and visibility of LGBT+ people, as well as running a range of support services and social activities, including:
– Proud Youth – weekly youth groups for LGBT+ young people aged 12 – 18 that take place at locations across Warwickshire
– Proud Parents – a monthly group for parents, families and carers of LGBT+ people
– No Barriers – a monthly social group for LGBT+ people with learning disabilities
– Proud Stratford – a monthly support/social group for LGBT+ people in Stratford-upon-Avon
– Proud Nuneaton – a monthly support/social group for LGBT+ people in Nuneaton
– Proud Rugby – a monthly support/social group for LGBT+ people in Rugby
– TransTogether – a monthly social group in for trans people
– The Warwickshire Pride Sports Club – a regular, inclusive, supportive, body positive sports group for LGBT+ people in Warwickshire
– LGBT+ Women’s Fitness Group – a weekly group helping LGBT+ women and non-binary people be active
– Coffee socials across Warwickshire for the LGBT+ community
– Telephone and email support
– LGBT+ and trans awareness training
– The annual Warwickshire Pride festival
Warwickshire Pride is based in Warwick but serves the whole county of Warwickshire.
Please visit the Warwickshire Pride website to find out more about the meeting times and locations of our groups.