Warwickshire Pride is an award winning LGBT+ charity (Charity number: 1162449) that aims to ensure that all people feel valued and included in society regardless of sexuality or gender identity. To achieve those aims, Warwickshire Pride campaigns for the voice and visibility of LGBT+ people, as well as running a range of services and activities, including:
- Proud Youth – weekly drop-ins for LGBT+ young people aged 12 – 18 that take place at locations across Warickshire
- Proud Parents – a monthly group in Leamington Spa for parents, families and carers of LGBT+ people
- No Barriers – a monthly social group in Stratford-upon-Avon for LGBT+ people with learning disabilities
- Proud Stratford – a monthly support/social group for LGBT+ people in Stratford-upon-Avon
- TransTogether – a monthly social group in for trans people in Leamington Spa
- The Warwickshire Pride Sports Club – a regular, inclusive, supportive, body positive sports group for LGBT+ people in Warwickshire
- Coffee socials across Warwickshire for the LGBT+ community
- Telephone and email support
- LGBT+ and trans awareness training
- The annual Warwickshire Pride festival.
Warwickshire Pride is based in Warwick but serves the whole county of Warwickshire. The charity also works with LGBT+ people in other locations around the UK and internationally too.