The Diversity Trust is a Community Interest Company (CIC), registered in England and Wales, company number 8141031.
Our primary aim is to influence social change to achieve a fairer and safer society. We achieve this by:
- Working across all sectors including: corporate, public and social purpose.
- Working across the protected characteristics and groups in the Equality Act (2010) including: age, disability, civil partnership and marriage, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- Supporting our client and partner organisations to meet the Equality Act (2010), the Public Sector Equality Duty and the Equality Delivery System.
- Providing education and training.
- Consultancy and research.
- Policy and procedural development.
- Service development and design.
- Consultation and engagement with communities, especially equalities communities.
- Development of new media, including powerful short films addressing equality, diversity and inclusion.
The Trust works on a number of contracts and programmes for public sector clients including local government and the health service. The main areas of work are in providing education, research and training; with a focus on equality, diversity and inclusion.