Are you a finance professional with an interest in improving the quality of life for LGBT Q+ people living in Cambridgeshire? We need your help!
The Board of Trustees is looking for a Treasurer to join the board. You would be a key official within the charity, responsible for maintaining effective governance of the charity’s affairs; ensuring its financial viability and compliance with financial regulation, and that procedures and policies are followed and maintained to this end.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure the Board receives appropriate and timely budgetary and financial information on the activities of the charity, including Annual Accounts.
- Ensure that all accounts are prepared and disclosed in the form required by funders and relevant statutory bodies.
- Recommend to the Board appropriate accounting procedures, controls and policies.
- Oversee the appointment of auditors and review on a regular basis
- Ensure that bookkeeping is carried out to the required standard.
For an informal chat about this trustee position, please get in touch. Don’t worry if you don’t have any previous experience with being a trustee at a charity – we can help with that. We are much more interested in skills and passion for our aim.