Risk management is the process by which an organisation assesses and addresses its risks.
This webinar will cover
- An introduction to risk (explaining some of the jargon)
- How to identify your organisation/boards risk appetite
- How your risk appetite effects your organisation (and you might not even know it!)
- How to categorise risk
- The basics of using a risk register
- Assessing, reporting and communicating risk
Once you have registered for this event you will be sent joining instructions.
This webinar takes place: Thursday 4th June 12:30-13:30