Guidance for Applicants
Use this form to apply for funding of up to £5,000. If you need to apply for a higher level of funding, please use the Main Grant Application Form
Please find the Application Guidance here. It is vital that you read this document before you start your application and it is recommended that you refer to this document whilst completing the form.
You can save your application and come back to it later by clicking on the button at the very bottom of this page. You will be provided with a unique & secure link that you can use to return to your application at any time. This link can also be sent to you via email.
*Please note that your Supplementary Documents will not be saved if you decide to continue your application later. You will need to upload them before you can submit your application.
If you would rather complete a paper copy of the form, please contact us to request this at email@example.com. If you need any further help to complete your application we can provide this.
We have provided a list below of the information we require from you, so you can prepare in advance of starting your application if you wish.
- Details of a main contact who will be primarily responsible for administering the grant.
- Details of a secondary contact who must be contactable if the main contact is unavailable.
- Details about the organisation, where it operates, its objectives and main activities.
- Details about how many people are involved in the organisation and the names of all Trustees, Management Committee or Non-Executive Directors.
- A summary of the work you are planning and what the requested grant is for.
- Details about the difference your project will make.
- How many people will benefit from the grant and which communities the project will focus on.
- How much funding you are requesting and what it will be used for.
Here you can upload a copy of your Governing Document/Constitution and your annual accounts or income/expenditure report. If you cannot provide these now, you can submit the form and we will email you to request them. If you do not know which documents to provide, we can help you with this.