A fantastic opportunity to join the ever-growing Sutton LGBTQ+ Forum as it moves quickly into a new digital age in 2021.
We have some amazing achievements happing this year and some great new projects that require someone with excellent social media skills
The role is working from home with the odd team meeting and meal in London (every three months where possible) and will be supporting the small team of volunteers at the Forum.
Tasks will include:
- To support the Sutton LGBTQ+ Forum and TranSutton with social posts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Keep up to date with following the LGBTQ trends and issues in the media and ensure the forum is present and update with these.
- Keep the board and team informed of current issues.
- Ensure the forum has strong social media activity.
- Help with website updates supporting the chair with requests from local organisations needing help/advice.
Email us at email@example.com giving us a brief description of your work and why you would like to volunteer for the Forum.