A fantastic opportunity to join the ever-growing Sutton LGBTQ+ Forum as it moves quickly into a new digital age in 2021.
We have some amazing achievements happing this year and some great new projects that require someone with excellent social media skills.
While this role is working from home we do require volunteers to either live within Sutton or one of its neighbouring boroughs (Croydon, Merton, Epsom and Reigate)
You will be required to attend the team meetings in Sutton (every three months where possible) and will be supporting the small team of volunteers at the Forum.
Tasks will include:
- To support the Sutton LGBTQ+ Forum and TranSutton with social posts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Keep up to date with following the LGBTQ trends and issues in the media and ensure the forum is present and update with these.
- Keep the board and team informed of current issues.
- Ensure the forum has strong social media activity.
- Help with website updates supporting the chair with requests from local organisations needing help/advice.
The forum strongly suggests that were possible to attend one of our social events to chat with other members of the team to discuss the work we do and how you can get involved.
Email us at email@example.com giving us a brief description of your volunteering experience and why you would like to volunteer for the Forum.