A fantastic opportunity to join the ever-growing Sutton LGBTQ+ Forum as it moves with the news of being able to meet up with people after lookdown 2021.
We have some amazing achievements happing this year and some great new projects so it is only fitting we start to host some new excellent social events.
This role is a joint working from home and in Sutton with the odd team meeting and meal in London (every three months where possible) and will be supporting the small team of volunteers at the Forum.
Tasks will include:
- To support the Sutton LGBTQ+ Forum and TranSutton by looking at creating new events and ideas for events in the future within Sutton and surrounding neighbouring boroughs (Croydon, Wandsworth, and Epsom).
- Keep up to date with the ever-changing government guidelines with meeting outside and ensuring the team and community are kept informed for safety and compliance.
- Look at new ideas and venues for forum events in the future.
- Ensure the forum is kept up to date with new ideas and events.
- Help with website updates on events.
- Keep records and information on attendees of the events.
The forum strongly suggests that were possible for you to attend one of our social events to chat with other members of the team to discuss the work we do and how you can get involved.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving us a brief description of your volunteering experience and why you would like to volunteer for the Forum.