LGBTQ+ Faces of Bristol is a photography project aiming to visibly represent and empower the LGBTQIA+ community and its individuals. I am looking for volunteers as part of the project’s work to involve the community.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Assist the planning of content and strategy for 2021
- Raise awareness of LGBTQ+ Faces of Bristol via our Social channels
- Reach out to potential participants
What Skills/Experience Do I Need?
- Experience planning organic social media strategies for a variety of channels
- Experience of social media including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience of creating high quality, user focused, shareable social media content in different multimedia formats
- A good knowledge of the Bristol LGBTQ+ community
- A Can-Do attitude
- Enthusiasm for the project and it’s aims
- Experience with not-for-profit organisations would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
What Is The Time Commitment?
This is a flexible role, if you can only do one day a week that is fine, if you can do more, then amazing.
If you would like to apply, please contact Karen at: firstname.lastname@example.org