Permanent, part-time, 8 hours per week £19,317 – £21,434 per annum (pro rata), dependent on experience Based in Dumfries Are you passionate about youth work and community development? Can you develop creative workshops for youth groups? Can you provide goal orientated support for young people? If so, we want to hear from you. Join our vibrant team of staff and volunteers delivering high quality youth work services supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex young people across Scotland. We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative person to support the delivery of our youth work services in Dumfries & Galloway. You will:
- Develop and deliver engaging and informative workshops for LGBTI young people
- Provide one to one support to LGBTI young people through an asset based coaching model
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of youth work and make a lasting, and sometimes life-saving, impact for LGBTI young people. We want to hear from you if you have:
- A strong foundation in youth work or Community Learning & Development
- A passion for supporting young people to achieve their potential
- An understanding of LGBT identities and the key issues facing LGBTI young people – or a willingness to learn this
We are an equal opportunities employer. Company Limited by guarantee SC244805, Scottish Charity SC024047.