- Based in Stirling
- Permanent, part-time, 6 hours per week
- £19,317-£21,434 per annum, pro-rata (dependent on experience)
Join our vibrant team of staff and volunteers delivering high quality youth work services supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex young people right across Scotland.
Are you passionate about youth work and community development? Can you develop creative workshops for youth groups? Can you provide goal orientated support for young people? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are passionate about equalities at LGBT Youth Scotland. This means that everyone is accepted for who they are, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, pregnancy or maternity. In line with our commitment to race equity and trans inclusion, we are particularly seeking applications from People of Colour/ BAME people and trans people. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend any interview, please let us know.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative person to support the delivery of our youth work services in Stirling.
Based in Stirling you will:
- Develop and deliver engaging and informative workshops for LGBTI young people
- Provide one to one support to LGBTI young people through an asset based coaching model
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of youth work and make a lasting, and sometimes life-saving, impact for LGBTI young people
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A strong foundation in youthwork or CLDA passion for supporting young people to achieve their potential An understanding of LGBT identities and the key issues facing LGBTI young people – or a willingness to learn this
Closing Date: Friday 16th July 2021 (5pm)
Interview Date: Wednesday 28th July 2021 (digitally)
We are an equal opportunities employer. Company Limited by guarantee SC244805, Scottish Charity SC024047.