Are you passionate sexual health professional with experience in various methods of testing and working in community settings?
LGBT Foundation is looking for a ‘Sexual Health Programme Coordinator – Testing’ to coordinate our testing services across all 10 Greater Manchester localities. This will include a range of test types and community settings, including rapid point of care, postal sampling, and outreach clinic, as well as responsibility for our full screening service.
- You will be responsible for maintaining our partnership with local clinical services including The Northern Sexual Health. They will ensure adherence to Service Operating Procedures in line with clinical governance protocols for all testing services, including management of NEQAS quality assurance control samples, clinical waste and auditing of paperwork and service delivery.
- Work with the Sexual Health Coordinator – Community Engagement to implement a community asset strategy to identify new venues and partners to ensure a strong testing offer across Greater Manchester.
- Provide line management to the Sexual Health Officer – Prevention & Promotion, and sessional workers. They will be responsible for leading clinical supervision spaces for a small group of service delivery staff.
- Be responsible for extended one to one wellbeing interventions, which are offered alongside all testing appointments, and as a standalone intervention. You’ll help develop and maintain reporting mechanisms to monitor how the testing service helps service users improve their confidence, resilience and knowledge.
- As we expand our testing provision, you will play an operational role in the distribution and delivery of new test types and formats. You will develop service operating procedures as new initiatives develop.
- Working with the Performance Manager you will utilise Salesforce (CRM system) to develop the testing service. You will identify trends, contribute to digital innovation and highlight underrepresented communities.
- Work closely with the Woman’s Programme Coordinator and Trans Programme Coordinator to address health inequalities faced by LGBT people underrepresented in our testing service attendance. This will include targeted promotion and co-production of resources and materials with service users.
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to continue to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
*Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
Salary: £24,061 (+10% Pension)
Hours: Full Time – 37 hours per week
Special Terms: Fixed term until 31st July 2022
Accountable to: Sexual Health Services Manager
Accountable for: Sexual Health Officer – Prevention & Promotion and sessional workers