Are you an enthusiastic and process driven individual with a passion for volunteering, community and wellbeing?
LGBT Foundation is looking for a Mental Health Services Manager to join our team. LGBT Foundation has based its services on a well-developed expertise around the key health and social care issues affecting LGBTQ communities, including:
- Mental health
- Sexual health
- Community safety
- Drugs & alcohol
- Domestic abuse
Mental Health is a key area of growth for LGBT Foundation, the Mental Health Services Manager will be overseeing the strategic development and implementation of the services within our Programme, as well as overseeing the operating processes, and holding specialist knowledge and expertise in the organisation, around the subject of mental health and how this intersects with the diverse needs of our communities.
The post holder will:
- Manage our Talking Therapies Services (IAPT, Indigo, Volunteer Counselling Service
- Manage our Substance Misuse Services (Recovery Programme)
- Lead on the strategic Mental Health Programme work, raising the profile of the mental health and wellbeing needs of LGBTQ people and the services provided by LGBT Foundation
- Provide expertise in the area of mental health
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
Job Title: Mental Health Services Manager
Salary: £32,702 (+10% Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Special Terms: Permanent
Reporting to: Deputy Director – Delivery
Accountable for: Mental Health Coordinator, Substance Misuse Coordinator, Indigo Senior Therapist, IAPT therapists, volunteer and student therapists.
Closing Date: 9am on Thursday, 29th July 2021
We look forward to receiving your application and if you would like some more information or want to get more of a sense of what we are about, please email email@example.com and he will happily answer any questions or give you a call to discuss the role further.