LGBT Foundation is looking for an excellent communicator with a passion for Fundraising to join us as our new Income Generation Coordinator – Individual Giving!
LGBT Foundation has grown significantly over recent years and we have some exciting and new positions in our income generation team to enable us to sustain and grow our income to deliver on the Income Generation Framework.
As a new role for the charity, in a small but dynamic team, there is significant scope to grow and shape the individual giving programme. The post-holder will report to and work closely with Income Generation Manager – Self-Generated Income and the Fundraising Team.
The post-holder will:
- Develop and deliver the Individual Giving Strategy
- Explore and test new income streams
- Develop appeals, from concept to delivery, including direct mail, online and through social media
- Develop and manage supporter journeys, including effective donor stewardship of LGBT Foundation supporters to increase supporter engagement
- Oversee CRM and administrative systems for individual giving, as well as support the development of other income streams as appropriate.
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
Salary: £24,061 (+10% Pension)
Special Terms: Full time, Permanent
Reporting to: Income Generation Manager – Self-Generated Income
Accountable for: Graduate Work Placements & Volunteers
Closing Date: 9am on Tuesday 2nd November 2021