LGBT Foundation is looking for a Bi Programme Officer to join us on a part-time basis!
LGBT Foundation is looking for a Bi Programme Officer to support with the delivery of our Bi Programme. This will include:
- Preparing, planning, and delivering monthly sessions for bisexual people.
- Promotion of online events across multiple platforms
- Engaging with people and signposting them to LGBT Foundation’s services where appropriate
- Ensuring our events and services are accessible and welcoming to a wide range of people from bi communities.
This role focusses on engagement with service users from bi communities including those who are bisexual, pan, and all other identities that experience attraction to multiple genders. We believe lived experience of having one or more of these identities will be valuable to the role.
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
Salary: £18,757 pro rata (0.10 FTE / £2,027.78, + 10% pension)
Special Terms: Part-time (4 hours per week), fixed term until March 2022
Reporting to: Women’s Programme Coordinator
Accountable for: Volunteers