Volunteer Community Manager Vacancy
Job Title: Community Manager
Hours required per week: 10-15 hours for minimum 3 month period
Location: Remote working. We accept applications from people worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: As a small Lesbian created and owned new business under a year old, we are not able to pay our volunteers. We will be forever grateful for your donation of your skills and expertise.
1. Being the key person in-charge of the online audience member space which will act as a platform to bring the LBTQIA+ community together
2. Manage and co-ordinate the online audience member space and assist with its on-going development
3. Be an ambassador for Lesflicks
4. Research, develop and execute plans & ideas for community engagement that will appeal to the Lesflicks audience
5. Work with other internal departments to ensure the overall strategy is met
6. Regular attendance of team zoom meetings
1. Experience in community engagement and bringing together audiences
2. Experience in project management is desirable
3. Commitment to your role and responsibilities as a volunteer.
4. Commitment to communicate regularly with the Lesflicks Management and wider team and attend regular Zoom meetings.
5. Excellent command of the English language, written and oral.
6. A keen eye for detail.
7. An understanding of and be supportive of the LBTQIA+ Community.
8. Have a passion for LBTQIA+ Cinema and the arts.
9. Experience using Hootsuite & Asana is advantageous, but not necessary as training and resources will be provided.
1. Lesflicks commit to developing the skills of our team of volunteers. If there are other parts of the business that you would like to learn about for your own development, please let us know and we will do all we can to help you.
2. Empowering and celebrating LBTQIA+ women and womxn by helping to create and maintain a platform for their art to be shared.
3. Meeting a creative team of likeminded people to discuss LBTQIA+ cinema. We also host film clubs up and down the UK, so you will also be welcome to attend your local club and meet some of the team face to face.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com with a copy of your cv or a list of your relevant skills.