The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams including our social media and newsletter team. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Knowledge of, or connections with the film industry and LGBT film festivals ideal but not a requirement.
Hours required per week: 10-15 hours per week for a 3 month period, with a possibility to extend.
Location: Remote working. We accept applications from people worldwide.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings, partnerships, affiliate scheme and other marketing activities
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Experience using Hootsuite & Asana is advantageous, but not necessary as training and resources will be provided.
- Knowledge of and passion for LBTQIA+ Film, Cinema and the arts
- A self-starter with a good organisation skills
- Experience and desire to build external business relationships
- Commitment to your role and responsibilities as a volunteer.
- Commitment to communicate regularly with the Lesflicks Management and wider team and attend regular Zoom meetings.
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral.
- An understanding of and be supportive of the LBTQIA+ Community.
- Lesflicks commit to developing the skills of our team of volunteers. If there are other parts of the business that you would like to learn about for your own development, please let us know and we will do all we can to help you.
- Empowering and celebrating LBTQIA+ women and womxn by helping to create and maintain a platform for their art to be shared.
- Meeting a creative team of likeminded people to discuss LBTQIA+ cinema. We also host film club in London, so you will also be welcome to attend your local club and meet some of the team face to face if you are based in London.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please email: email@example.com with a copy of your cv or a list of your relevant skills.