SALARY: £41,000.00 Per Annum
Closing date: Monday 15th August 2022 at 09:00 (London time)
Interviews: via Zoom, week commencing 22nd August 2022
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and this vacancy may close before the specified deadline.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate skilled fundraising professional to join a small, creative, and influential NGO, as we deliver our activities championing the equality and human rights of LGBT+ persons and other disadvantaged groups across the Commonwealth using an intersectional lens.
We have recently developed and signed off on our 3-year organisational fundraising strategy, which comes with it our main objective: to diversify KT’s funding beyond Government grants, bringing our restricted and unrestricted funding into better balance.
This will in turn:
● Increase the financial stability and sustainability of KT by building our core income and connecting with new donors
● Allow for long-term planning and long-term commitment to our work in specific localities (which a reliance on Government funding, typically one- or two-year funding cycles, does not).
● Allow us to be autonomous, expansive and imaginative in our programmatic work without being restricted by the parameters of project funding.
● Allow us to make flexible decisions around funding, responding quickly to immediate needs within our own, and partners organisations.
● Allow us to work in regions beyond the Commonwealth, as we choose.
This is a newly developed role within the organisation and so there’s a real opportunity for you to make this role your own. We are looking for someone who will spearhead and implement Kaleidoscope Trust’s fundraising strategy that will set the foundations for sustainable and diversified income through a variety of ways: from regular giving, corporate partnerships and trust funding.