Are you a flexible and motivated income generator?
Working with the Grants & Contracts Manager and the Senior Leadership Team, helping to ensure LGBT Foundation achieves its income targets. This will be primarily through:
a) Researching and submitting funding applications to statutory sources and Trusts and Foundations, at either a local, regional or national level.
b) Overseeing CRM and administrative systems for Grants & Contracts, as well as supporting the work of the Deputy Chief Executive such as writing briefings, keeping internal systems up to date, and supporting with bid compliance and project initiation stages.
You will have a flexible and motivated attitude to work; have a confident and persuasive writing style; and work with a high level of integrity.
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
- Hours – 37hrs per week.
- Annual Leave – 25 per annum plus bank holidays, rising to 30 after 5 years’ service (pro rata where appropriate).
- Probation period – post subject to successfully completing a six month probationary period.
- Employers contributory pension – 10% of annual salary (applied the month following completion of the probationary period.
- Remote working – The pandemic has taught us that remote working is advantageous to organisations for productivity and LGBT Foundation has adopted a strong agile working structure.
Job Title: Income Generation Coordinator
Salary: £23,823 pro rata
Special Terms: Full time, permanent
Reporting to: Grant & Contracts Manager
Accountable for: N/A
Closing Date: 9am – 4th May 2021
Interviews: Monday, 10th May 2021 via Zoom
Your responsibilities will include:
- To work with the Grants & Contracts Manager and Senior Leadership Team, primarily researching and writing medium-term fundraising applications to statutory and trust sources.
- To source, develop and maintain excellent working relationships with our funders and stakeholders for example by ensuring that thank you letters and signed contracts are sent, supporting with monitoring returns, and identifying potential future partners for funding and tender applications.
- Maintain effective fundraising systems, through coordinating our CRM system for monitoring Grants & Contracts income streams and ensuring this is kept fully up to date, producing reports and insight on our activity, and implementing improvements and changes where necessary.
- To support the project initiation stage of new funding agreements (for example through helping to facilitate Project Initiation Meetings, uploading funding information to LGBT Foundation’s CRM System, and ensuring funding information and budgets are communicated to our Finance Team).
- To support bid compliance, for example through tracking monitoring reports, sending annual accounts, and supporting some smaller-scale monitoring reports.
- To provide administrative support to the Deputy Chief Executive, for example through diary management, coordination of meetings, briefing paper writing, etc.
- To contribute to LGBT Foundation’s overall ongoing and annual business planning and budgeting processes.