We are seeking sessional staff to support us in delivering our LGBTQ+ black and Asian pupil inclusion project. Key Objectives for this Role The Youth Support Worker will contribute to the delivery of our LGBTQ+ youth provision supporting young people aged 11+ (and some pre-teens) with a focus on improving the participation of black and Asian young people including those from faith communities:
- Promoting race and faith inclusion across all Free2B youth services and addressing intersectional barriers to participation.
- Delivery of school LGBTQ+ forums.
- Supporting the delivery of Free2B targeted groups.
- Supporting young people to access appropriate provisions.
- Promoting the Free2B youth service via community events.