Join our dedicated team, working to ensure that LGBTQ+ people aged over 50 live happier, healthier and independent lives free from prejudice and discrimination.
Community Engagement Officer: 35 hours per week, permanent, SC5 £26,543 – £28,005 including London weighting
We are looking to recruit a dynamic, self-motivating individual who will support the delivery of a range of activities, events and programmes as part of the Opening Doors Team.
- Support the delivery of ODL programmes to reduce social isolation and loneliness and enhance health and wellbeing for LGBTQ+ communities aged 50+
- Support the development of new opportunities including services to reduce digital exclusion
- Engage with ODL members and volunteers
- Have an understanding of the diversity and needs of people from LGBTQ+ communities
- Be able to manage a busy and varied workload to tight deadlines as part of a team within a dedicated LGBTQ+ charity
Closing date: Monday 19th April