Are you interested in taking the lead on our marketing and communications?
LGBT Foundation is recruiting to an exciting new Communications Manager role. Our work is driven by two-way communication with the LGBT communities we serve. Our national influence and visibility continues to grow, and we are looking for an exceptional communications and marketing professional to take a leadership role working across the organisation to ensure continuity of message and coverage of all projects and services.
We are taking positive action to encourage applications from people of colour (PoC) and other racially minoritised communities, trans, non-binary and/or older people (aged 50+), to improve the representation of colleagues from these communities in our staff team.
* Trans is an umbrella & inclusive term used to describe people whose gender identity differs in some way from that which they were assigned at birth; including non-binary people, cross dressers and those who partially or incompletely identify with their sex assigned at birth.
Job Title: Communications Manager
Hours: 37 per week
Special Terms: Permanent
Reporting to: Director of Development
Accountable for: Communications Co-ordinator, Digital Engagement Officer, Designer, Freelance designers, videographers and creatives, communications and marketing volunteers
Closing Date: 9am Monday, 12th April 2021
Interview Date: TBC via Zoom
Specifically you will:
- Lead and drive LGBT Foundation’s marketing and communications, ensuring high-quality and creative campaigns across all programmes.
- Manage and further develop LGBT Foundation’s media, online and social media presence, exploiting opportunities to maximise the impact the organisation makes within LGBT communities, in wider society, and to stakeholders.
- Ensure our communications and online presence reflect and serve the full diversity of our communities.
- Manage the development and delivery of LGBT Foundation’s communications work in order to meet our two year forward plan objectives.
- Deliver a professional service to internal and external customers.