Trade Sexual Health (Trade) is looking to appoint a new position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) following the successful directors fulfilling these roles who are moving on after managing the Charity for over 17 years.
The CEO is a ‘hands-off’ strategic developmental role, though the post-holder will be ‘hands-capable’ and able to undertake a range of functions and cover on demand by working in a small, diversely skilled team setting.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A proven track record of both operational and strategic leadership within the charitable sector
- Experience in fundraising and partnership development
- Been successful with bid applications and tendering processes
- Creative and innovative ambition with the ability to bring non-linear solutions to a financially challenged voluntary sector
- The capacity to motivate and inspire
Working with a committed Board of Trustees, you should be a capable, energetic, sensitive and creative leader to enhance and develop Trade services and workforce.
Trade has a small management team, so you need to be equally happy working alone and as an effective team player providing strong line management and support. You will provide support to the Board of Trustees and will need to lead and represent the organisation at wider engagement events and committees.
Phase 1 Interview date: W/C 8th February 2021
Phase 2 Interview date: to be advised if needed.
Target Start date: March/April 2021
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, faith and religion, disability and age.
The nature of this post may require you to work in different settings and diverse communities. If for any reason you think this may impact on your own wellbeing, family or culture and may prevent you from applying for this post, please contact us to discuss your concerns confidentially.