Across Rainbows is looking for a Head Chef with a minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen management, to join our team and help to develop the menu for our new venture in Kemptown Brighton.
Our opening hours are 5 days a week from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Ability to deliver a kitchen leader role.
- Great eye for detail.
- Passion for good food.
We are looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm, a positive and excellent work ethic, who pride themselves on consistency and quality.
Excellent communication is key. The relationship between the front and back of house is a part of the fundamental success of our new venture, and our new head chef should be someone who works in absolute sync with our GM.
Our expectations in Food Safety Management and meeting EHO standards is high and leading the kitchen team on maintaining standards here is an important part of the role.
- Ensuring that kitchen staff adhere to quality, hygiene, and cleanliness standards.
- Staying up-to-date with culinary trends and kitchen processes.
- Dealing with suppliers and ensuring that they supply quality goods at affordable prices.
- Managing the inventory and ordering stock as needed.
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen equipment and organising repairs when needed.
- Handling staff issues, such as sick leave and attendance, and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Developing new dishes and overhauling menus to attract more clientele.
- Ensuring that guests receive excellent service and enjoy their culinary experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Equal share of Tips.
- Work life balance.
- Pension scheme.
Email: [email protected] to apply