Guidance for Applicants
Please find the full Job Description and Person Specification here
If you cannot access the online form below, you can request a Word version of the application form here
You can save your application and come back to it later by clicking on the button at the very bottom of this page. You will be provided with a unique & secure link that you can use to return to your application at any time. This link can also be sent to you via email.
Please note that we use recruitment processes that aim to reduce bias in the selection process, including:
- Blinding – where the people sifting the applications view answers without any contextual data, such as dates or educational institutions.
- Chunking – where the people sifting the applications view each answer in Section 2 in isolation.
This means that the people selecting applicants to interview will not see Section 1 of this form and will be shown the information you give in Section 2 as stand-alone answers. Applicants are encouraged to bear this in mind when completing Section 2, so as to avoid referring to information from another answer, as we will not necessarily view your answers in order.
We have provided a list below of the information we require from you, along with the 3 questions we have posed, so you can prepare in advance of starting your application if you wish.
Section 1: Personal Details
- Name, address and contact information.
- Details about your education and training.
- Details about your employment history and experiences.
Section 2: Scored Questions
- Please tell us about your experience in a Partnerships or Development management role, using relevant examples to demonstrate your approach to developing strong stakeholder relationships at a senior level.
- Please tell us about your project management experience, using examples to demonstrate how you have balanced a varied workload whilst staying focused on the ‘big picture’.
- Please demonstrate your working knowledge of the LGBT+ sector and the challenges/opportunities you would anticipate in this role.
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 16th September
Interviews will take place via a digital platform on Thursday 24th September