Join us in a conversation reflecting on:
- How the pandemic impacted LGBT+ survivors of domestic abuse;
- Opportunities and challenges to delivering advocacy and support to LGBT+ survivors remotely.
- 13.00 – 13.10: Welcome and introductions.
- 13.10 – 13.30: Presentation of key findings from a snapshot study on the impact of lockdown on LGBT+ survivors of domestic abuse: Jasna Magić and Lis Harrington.
- 13.25 – 14.00: Panel discussion: Supporting LGBT+ survivors during the pandemic: Jude Long, National LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline Manager; Sarah , Young Persons Service Advocate; Gemma Rands, Helpline Supervisor and Worker.
- 14.00 – 14.30: Q&A session
Please note, the zoom link with the log in details will be sent the day of the event, to all registered delegates.
For questions, please contact Lisa Harrington, [email protected]