This course is for any group or organisation who want to effectively influence others to bring about change for LGBT equality.
For example, you might want to see better representation of trans people in local media or LGBT spaces; improve hate crime reporting in your area; influence local decision-makers to support LGBT initiatives or events – it could be anything where, to achieve your organisation’s goals, you need to influence others.
The course will include:
- Identifying who you need to influence
- Building alliances and partnerships
- Developing strategy to achieve change
- Tools for influencing (including getting your message out – digital and face-to-face)
- Creating a targeted action plan for your context
This training is delivered by Stonewall.
10am - 4pm on Tuesday 28th January 2020 in Central London.