Diversity Role Models (DRM) is a LGBT+ education and anti-bullying charity with a vision of a world where everybody embraces diversity and can thrive. DRM’s unique approach to embedding inclusion and building empathy is through educational workshops in schools featuring LGBT+ and ally role models.
We are growing and we are professionalising. We have some exciting and game changing projects being delivered by our team and we are seeking a talented and ambitious Relationships and Experience Manager to help us grow our partnerships and fundraising and ultimately impact the experience of children in UK schools.
This role will have immediate management responsibilities for one direct report.
- Develop and implement a fundraising strategy;
- Develop and maintain strong corporate and funder relationships that build a sustainable pipeline for growth;
- Act as the subject matter expert for relationships and engagement and upskill the team to ensure corporates and funders have a consistent and positive experience with DRM;
- End to end responsibility for generating income from grant making trusts and foundations;
- Identify a pipeline of opportunities and write clear and compelling grant applications, working with the wider team to develop innovative project proposals;
- Manage the individual donor programme and ensure donors receive relevant updates about the charity and consistently have a positive experience;
- Develop and deliver creative and innovative donor campaigns and engagement events;
- Work alongside the Chief Operating Officer to monitor, track and report changes, including updating the CRM;
Communications and Marketing
- Line manage the Marketing and Communications Officer;
- Own and support the development of a communications and marketing strategy to ensure all of our stakeholder communications are consistent, valuable, accessible and meaningful;
- Embed the core elements of positive engagement into the central administration processes of DRM
You should be passionate about wanting to create positive change in our schools and to stamp out HBT bullying. You should be a strategic thinker who wants to help us succeed in our vision and objectives. You will bring your expertise to our decision making, your leadership to our teams and your constructive challenge to our decision making.
We are a charity about inclusion, so everyone is welcome to apply for this role if they have the skills we have outlined here. If we need to make adjustments to our process, procedures or working practices to accommodate you, we will. Whilst you don’t need to be a member of the community to work for DRM, you should be an ally for all LGBTQ+ people.
Please send you CV and cover letter to: [email protected]